----- Forwarded message -----
Sent: Monday, 11 October 2021, 06:47:17 pm AEDT
Subject: Sun.11.7.21 daily digest
Aircraft: No ramp access to platforms until late 2021 (pedestrian-underpass works).
Flinders St: still with a lane closed for tunnel works.
Buses replace trains Heidelberg - Hurstbridge until the last train (duplication works).
St Kilda Road is closed between Flinders Street and Southbank Boulevard until early Monday 12 July (tram-track work). Southbank Boulevard is also closed between St Kilda Road and Sturt Street. See http://yarratrams.com.au/projects/st-kilda-road-and-southbank-boulevard-melbourne
- Until last tram tonight, service changes affect Swanston Street, St Kilda Rd and Southbank Boulevard trams while we put the finishing touches on works. Crossing points in the work zone are subject to change.
7.22 Pakenham line: Major delays (an overhead-power fault near Narre Warren). Trains will be held.
- 7.50 Consider alternatives.
- 8.40 Buses will replace all trains Berwick - Dandenong. Buses have been ordered, but will take over 35min to arrive. Check the ptv website alternative-transport information.
- 8.50 Buses will take over 15min to arrive.
- 8.50 More buses are enroute.
- 9.00 Buses are replacing trains.
- 9.30 Buses are adding 30 min travel time.
- 10.40 Trains are resuming.
17.44 Buses will replace trains between Upper Ferntree Gully and Belgrave (a person hit by a train).
- 18.04 Passengers on the train between Upwey and Tecoma, please remain on the train and listen to further announcements.
- 18.47 Buses are replacing trains.
- 19.04 Anticipate buses to be in operation until at least 21.00.
- 19.27 Journey times extended by ~ 25 minutes.
- 20.25 Anticipate buses to be in operation until the last train tonight.
20.18 Mernda line: Major delays clearing after an 'operational incident'.
Werribee/Williamstown lines: Buses replace trains North Melbourne - Newport/Williamstown from 20.35 until the last (maintenance works), adding 60 min travel time.
Pakenham/Cranbourne lines: All trains run direct to/from Flinders St from 21.00 until the last train (maintenance works). From loop stations, take a train from pfm 4 to Richmond.
21.50 Lilydale/Belgrave/Glen Waverley lines: Major delays (police attending to trespassers near Richmond). Trains may be held.
- 22.33 clearing.