----- Forwarded message -----
Sent: Tuesday, 8 June 2021, 04:07:49 pm AEST
Subject: Sat.6.3.21 daily digest
Sat.6.3.21 Metro Twitter
Buses replace trains on sections of the Sunbury line until the last train of Sun 7 Mar (works).
Buses replace trains Dandenong - Pakenham from 20.00 until the last train of Mon 8 Mar (level-crossing works).
Werribee/Williamstown lines: All trains will terminate/originate at Southern Cross from 21.00 until the last train of Sun 7 Mar (works). From Flinders St, take a train from Pl. 1, 2 or 3 to Southern Cross. Buses replace trains North Melbourne - Newport/Williamstown from 1am to 4.30am Sat 6 Mar (works).
Pakenham/Cranbourne trains run direct to and from Flinders Street from 21.00 until the last train of Sunday 7 March (works). From loop stations, take a train from pfm 4 to Richmond.
Northbound lanes of Hallam Road are closed at railway the railway this weekend, as part of level-crossing removal. Traffic flow in both directions is under the direction of traffic management. See http://levelcrossings.vic.gov.au/projects/hallam-road-hallam
6.15 Because of an equipment fault near Seaholme, outbound Werribee trains run direct Newport — Laverton. Inbound trains run via Altona.
- 6.56 Buses replace trains Newport — Laverton via Altona. Buses have been ordered, ETA 1 hour. Consider alternatives.
- 7.05 Trains continue direct Newport — Laverton
- 7.15 Buses have begun operation, with more enroute. Journey time extended by ~30min.
- 14.08 Trains are resuming
Heading to Moomba this weekend? You can travel for free by downloading one of our travel vouchers at http://ptv.vic.gov.au/moomba ; Vouchers are valid from 5pm Friday 5 March to 11.59pm Monday 8 March 2021. Face masks are mandatory on public transport.
Extra public-transport services are running to and from the VRC Super Saturday Raceday at Flemington today.
10.03 Can you get the train time schedule right at Cheltenham station? It keeps misleading travelors and how long till things get fix at Kannong [Kananook?] station. 40min delay is ridiculous.
- We've just checked the CCTV and with the staff at Cheltenham - the displays there are correct. We currently have no late running trains on the Frankston line.
- It keeps being updated and delayed additional 25min last night around 20.30 train was supposed to arrive at 20.50, then 21.15
- There was a disruption on the Frankston line last night and the displays would have been updated as the situation changed.
Werribee/Williamstown lines: Buses replace trains North Melbourne - Newport/Williamstown from 1.00 to 4.30 Sun 7 Mar (works).
Victoria records no new local cases of coronavirus, one new case in hotel quarantine Ashleigh McMillan and Paul Sakkal March 6, 2021. 31 comments
Melbourne traffic levels to exceed those before coronavirus pandemic Wes Hosking March 6, 2021. 62 comments [with ATN]
Sat.6.3.21 Melbourne 'Herald Sun' City set to hit the roads. Traffic on the rise. WES HOSKING [with ATN]