----- Forwarded message -----
Sent: Saturday, 1 May 2021, 05:04:46 pm AEST
Subject: Sun.24.1.21 daily digest
"210123Sa-Melbourne'Age'-SeaLevels-Werribee.jpg" All four with ATN
"210124Su-Melbourne'HeraldSun'-PuffingBilly-StephenMaclean-ss.jpg" with ATN & v-n
Sun.24.1.21 Metro Twitter
Pakenham/Cranbourne lines: Buses replace trains Burnley / South Yarra - Caulfield until the last train of Sun 24 Jan (works). Take any train to Burnley to connect with express buses.
Buses replace trains on sections of the Frankston line until the last train of Sun 24 Jan (works).
13.51 Craigieburn line: Major delays (a train fault near Broadmeadows). Trains will be held.
- 14.13 Trains will terminate at Essendon.
- 14.26 Consider alternatives.
- 14.32 clearing.
16.49 Sunbury line: Major delays (an ill passenger requiring ambulance assistance at St Albans).
- 16.54 Clearing. Trains may terminate/originate at Sydenham Watergardens.
17.33 Glen Waverley line: Major delays (an equipment fault near Darling). Trains may be held at platforms.
- 17.48 Buses replace trains Burnley - Glen Waverley. Buses have been ordered, ETA 60min. Consider alternatives.
- 18.10 Buses ETA 45min.
- 18.19 Trains resuming, with minor delays. First trains: 17.59 ex Flinders St; 18.25 ex Glen Waverley.
- 18.48 Buses replace trains Burnley - Glen Waverley (an equipment fault). Buses have been ordered, ETA 30min.
- 18.55 Buses ETA 30min.
- 19.07 & 19.15 Buses ETA 15min. Consider alternatives.
- 19.25 Replacement buses operating, adding travel time.
- 19.35 Trains resuming, with minor delays. First trains: 19.28 ex Glen Waverley; 19.29 ex Flinders St.
18.11 We're currently experiencing technical difficulties with live information on our website. Our boffins are working hard to restore the system. In the meantime, you can view live service information through http://ptv.vic.gov.au or call 1800 800 007.
- 19.41 Live service information has been restored.
Buses replace trains Newport - Werribee from 20.30 until the last train (level-crossing works).
Buses replace trains North Melbourne - Upfield from 20.30 until the last train (maintenance works).
Werribee/Sunbury/Craigieburn/Upfield lines: All trains direct to/from Flinders St from 21.00 until the last train (works). From loop stations, take a train from pfm 2 to Southern Cross.
Happy 40th Birthday City Loop. The first train ran on 24th January 1981. Picture of the train arriving at Museum (now Melbourne Central).
Victoria gets trillion-dollar bad news: sea level rises will swamp parts of the state Royce Millar JANUARY 23, 2021
Travel sector on the verge of collapse Shannon Deery January 24, 2021. 75 comments [with ATN]
Sun.24.1.21 Melbourne 'Herald Sun' Letters:
WHO was the clown who decided to re-engineer the Punt Road/Swan Street intersection? What an incredible waste of money and unbelievable mess.