----- Forwarded message -----
Sent: Saturday, 3 April 2021, 12:12:03 pm AEDT
Subject: Sun.20.12.20 daily digest
Sun.20.12.20 Metro Twitter
Buses replace trains between Laverton and Werribee until the last train of Sun.27.12 (level-crossing removal).
In force until late 2021. South Gippsland Highway, Dandenong South is reduced to one lane towards Cranbourne, as level-crossing work continues. Be alert for changes between Princes Hwy and Dandenong Bypass. See http://levelcrossings.vic.gov.au/disruptions/south-gippsland-highway-dandenong-south-changed-traffic-conditions
In force until December: On Princes Hwy (Dandenong, near South Gippsland Hwy, for level-crossing works) traffic is reduced to two lanes in both directions, with speed set at 60km/h. Merge with care. See http://levelcrossings.vic.gov.au/disruptions/princes-highway-dandenong-south-changed-traffic-conditions
Buses replace trains Ringwood - Lilydale until the last train (level-crossing works).
Craigieburn line: All trains run direct to/from Flinders St all day (maintenance works). From loop stations, take a Flinders St train from pfm 3.
Pakenham/Cranbourne lines: Trains will run to an altered timetable Flinders St-Caulfield from 10.00 to 18.30 today (works). All trains will stop all stations.
Frankston line: All trains will terminate/originate at Caulfield from 10.00 to 18.30 (works). Change to/from a Pakenham/Cranbourne train.
Buses replace trains Moorabbin - Frankston/Stony Point from 0.40 or 2.40 until 17.55 or 18.30 (maintenance works).
Craigieburn line: All trains run direct to/from Flinders St all day (maintenance works) take place. From loop stations take a train from pfm 3 to Flinders St.
Pakenham/Cranbourne lines: Trains will run to an altered timetable Flinders St - Caulfield from 10.00 to 18.30 (works). All trains will stop at all stations Caulfield - South Yarra
Frankston line: All trains will terminate/originate at Caulfield from 10.00 to 18.30 today (works). Change to/from a Pakenham/Cranbourne train.
18.45 Frankston line: Major delays after an 'operational issue'.
- What operational issue? Always so vague Metro.
Tourists, businesses brace for travel season chaos as governments weigh fresh restrictions. David Estcourt December 19, 2020. 1 comment
December 20, 2020 As the day unfolded: Northern beaches now in lockdown as Sydney COVID-19 cluster spreads Angus Thompson and Pallavi Singhal
* 21.25 SUMMARY
- There have been 30 new cases of community transmission of COVID-19 confirmed in NSW overnight, all of which are in people from the northern beaches
- Victoria, Queensland, the ACT and the Northern Territory have moved to close their borders to people travelling from Greater Sydney, with the NT's closure effective immediately
- Venues on Sydney's lower north shore, eastern and southern suburbs, including in Cronulla and Paddington, are confirmed to have been visited by COVID-19 cases
- Australia's acting Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly has defended the speed of NSW's response to the Avalon outbreak, while Prime Minister Scott Morrison has urged the nation remain on alert
- New restrictions that have been introduced across Greater Sydney may be eased on Wednesday if new mystery cases do not emerge outside the northern beaches
* Confirmed cases have also travelled on the following bus routes. Other passengers are considered to be casual contacts, and should get tested and isolate until a negative result is received:
Bus Route 199, Saturday 12 December, departing Newport Hotel, Kalinya Street, 7am arriving Avalon Beach, 7.15am
Bus Route 199, Saturday 12 December, departing Avalon Beach 12.20am, arriving Newport Hotel, Kalinya Street, 12.45am
Bus Route 199 on Saturday 12 December, departing Palm Beach 10.10am and arriving at Manly Beach at 11.30am.
* A confirmed case also travelled on the following trains and other passengers are considered casual contacts and should monitor for symptoms:
T1 North Shore Line, Monday, December 14, departing Artarmon 8.27am, arriving Wynyard 8.49am.
T1 North Shore Line, Monday, December 14, departing Wynyard 6.42pm, arriving Artarmon 7.01pm.
T1 North Shore Line, Tuesday, December 15, departing Artarmon 9.17am, arriving Wynyard 9.38am.
T3 Bankstown Line, Tuesday, December 15, departing St James 6.34pm arriving Erskineville 6.48pm.
T3 Bankstown Line, Wednesday, December 16, departing Erskineville 7.03am, arriving Central 7.12am.
December 20, 2020 Herald Sun. Rolling coverage: Victoria tightens border to Greater Sydney, Central Coast... [with ATN]