From: Roderick Smith [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, 17 May 2018 10:02 AM
Subject: Sat.5.5.18 daily digest
180505Sa Metro Twitter:
- 1959 Frankston 'On the beach', director Stanley Kramer.
- Flemington Racecourse.
180505Sa Melbourne 'Herald Sun':
- letters, road & rail.
- inner-city cars.
Sat.5.5.18 Metro Twitter.
14.21 The intersection of Plenty Rd and High St (Preston) is closed to
traffic in [both directions?].
- 14.23 Route 86 trams are operating in sections with no trams between Stop
25 Clifton Hill & Stop 45 Bell St (emergency services).
- 14.33 Route 86 trams are now operating in sections with no trams between
Stop 25 Clifton Hill & Stop 55 Boldrewood Pde.
- 14.44 Because of road closures in the Preston area, we are experiencing
replacement-bus delays of up to 30 minutes between South Morang and Clifton
- 15.39 Tram-replacement buses are operating between Stop 25 Clifton Hill
and Stop 55 Boldrewood Pde.
- 17.14 Route 86 trams are now operating in sections with no trams between
Stop 25 Clifton Hill & Stop 56 Loddon Ave. Tram replacement buses are
operating between Stop 25 Clifton Hill and Stop 56 Loddon Ave.
- 18.58 Route 86 trams have resumed after an earlier disruption. Delays may
occur as we restore normal frequency.
- trains will be departing from Flemington Racecourse from 16.00, stopping
at North Melbourne and Melbourne Southern Cross. The last will depart at
Gregory Peck with director Stanley Kramer, Frankston Station, 1959 for 'On
Energy regulators play down level of NEG conflict 5 May 2018.
FAKE FACTS: ELECTRICITY BOSS TRASHES COAL Herald Sun May 5, 2018. paywalled,
5th March 2018
The Bill Gap: Aussies Born Before 1968 More Likely To Be Overpaying For
Electricity Aussies who switch their energy provider could save as much as
$1,500 a year*.